I’m no artist, but I like to quickly sketch down ideas as they come to me. I always to go back to them after some time with a pen and pencil and add on to the original drawings. Personally this is my favourite way of developing my ideas.
Here are some sketches I found that I drew a few weeks ago regarding the visual communication of Romeo + Juliet and Chicken Battery Farming in New Zealand. [I drew these before I posted the Ideas for Battery Farming of Chickens so far: and My Chosen Film blog posts]
- Raw human heart with guns showing on either side
- Cracked eggs with red blood spilling out rather than yolk
- A male [Romeo] and female [Juliet] seperated by a fish tank
- Tattooed arm with Romeo + Juliet related images on it
- Star consolations forming Romeo + Juliet related images